thebbsmusicfactory

The BB's Music For Fun A "No nonsense", Friendly Cyber Community with Great Listening for all!! Offering "FREE" Music and Only Music Related!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ry Cooder - The Slide Area 1982




















01 - Ry Cooder- Ufo Has Landed In The Ghetto
02 - Ry Cooder- I Need A Woman
03 - Ry Cooder- Gypsy Woman
04 - Ry Cooder- Blue Suede Shoes
05 - Ry Cooder- Mama, Don't Treat Your Daughter Mean
06 - Ry Cooder- I'm Drinking Again
07 - Ry Cooder- Which Came First
08 - Ry Cooder- That's The Way Love Turned Out For Me
Of all the Ry Cooder cd's I have, this is the one I keep going back to, why?, well it really rocks!, it lifts my spirits when I'm in a blue funk, get's me on my feet! great riffs by Ry, no flash, just tasteful licks, he puts them in the right spots. Some of the cleverest lyric's you will hear, and the background vocals fit like a famous California glove, and the way Ry sings, well he could of had a second career, there are far worse voices out there that made it. get it and enjoy!


Link in comments !

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home